I just received an email from a friend asking if I had any of my pictures from last sumer posted anywhere. I actually do have them posted online. I use the Sony ImageStation service to print pictures and order photo albums. I have a photo album there of a few of my 800 or so pictures I took while I was there. Between the 3 of us that went, we took nearly 2500 snapshots as well as the 2500 or so manuscript pictures. If you would like to see some pictures of my trip go to http://www.imagestation.com/members/btoddjr and click on the link for the Greece 2006 photo album. I may use the site to post more pictures in the future. The pictures of the manuscripts belong to the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts so I don't have any of those posted on my site. The manuscript pictures that we took in Greece are not posted at the CSNTM site but there are others that are so you can see what these manuscripts look like. Go to http://www.csntm.org to see them.
Things are going pretty well. I start spring classes next week so my schedule will get pretty busy with 2 classes and thesis work. It should be a good semester. Caleb was in his first grade spelling bee yesterday and did very well. He got a certificate to hang on his bulletin board. Good job Caleb! It's almost time for the AWANA pine car derby again. This year I'll be helping make 2 cars because Jacob gets to join in too. I'm excited because it's so much fun for the kids. I don't know what kind of cars we'll make but we'll think of something good.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment