Thursday, March 2, 2006
The Short Trip Home
Last Friday I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled and now I'm on the mend. I haven't had any major problems, but I am still sore and I have a major bruise from the IV. I figure it'll be a couple of weeks before I'm feeling back to normal. Looking back, the trip home must have been interesting for Ashley. First of all, I had a mouth full of gauze and still thought I could talk, plus I was still drifting in and out of consciousness. After dropping off my prescription, I asked Ashley to go to the BlookShlop for a maghashine. So we drove around a bit and went back to Walgreen’s for my meds. Ashley had me write my request on a piece of paper this time. I wanted some pomegranate green tea (which I do like). You might think I wouldn't be thinking straight enough to write but I actually provided way more information than she needed, down to the price per bottle for the tea. I'm surprised I didn't list the ingredients too. Finally we stopped by McDonalds for a shake (my lunch). I was slumped over asleep in the passenger seat with my cheeks stuffed with gauze and a small line of blood coming from the corner of my mouth. In hindsight, the drive-thru worker at McDonalds must have wondered if Ashley had slugged me. All of this is vague to me so I had to ask Ashley about the trip home. On a positive note, it doesn't appear that the "wisdom" part of the teeth means anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment