Thursday, January 25, 2007
No Smoking at the Gym
I finally decided that today I would start going to the fitness center again to get some exercise. It has been a long time since I have had time to go, so it will be good for me to get back to some sort of exercise routine. On the way into the parking lot I noticed the most interesting sign. It was set up to inform everyone that the facility was now a SMOKE FREE environment. That's right, we can no longer smoke a pack on the treadmill or enjoy a fine cigar while pumping iron. I can't help but wonder what the patients at the cardiovascular rehab clinic will do without their smoke breaks between laps around the track. I guess they'll have to start handing out pieces of nicotine gum with the locker keys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment