Thursday, January 4, 2007

I'm Still Here

It has been a long time since I have written anything here. To be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted to continue with my blog but I have decided to go ahead and keep it going as best I can. The fall semester is over and I an now half way through my fourth year at DTS. During the 2 week winter session I'm auditing a Greek reading course to brush up before the spring starts. This spring I'll be taking my fourth and probably final Hebrew language class as well as advanced Greek grammar. The big thing over the next year is my thesis. I'm in the process of collating one of the manuscripts that I helped photograph on Patmos last summer. It's exciting but I have a lot of work ahead of me.

It's nice being in a house again. We can finally move around and not feel so confined. As a bonus, I have a study and a garage for woodworking and the boys have a nice play room.

Today is Ashley's and my anniversary. We were married 15 years ago today. Happy Anniversary Ashley!!!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

It sure doesn’t seem like it could have been that long ago, does it? Congrats!